It is now the responsibility of all UK and EU manufacturers, importers and distributors to ensure that all products being manufactured, imported and installed adhere to current EU legislations and requirements.
They do this by attaching a CE (Conformité Européenne) marking to each and every product or item they produce or import throughout Europe and the UK. Glaze-Tech is no exception.
In fact, it is every manufacturer’s responsibility to:
- Carry out the necessary conformity assessment
- Set up a technical file
- Issue the EC Declaration of Conformity (DoC)
- Affix the CE marking on each product
Working with health, safety and current legislation in mind is something we take very seriously. Exceptional customer service and developing our existing client base is very important to us, which is why we make sure we always adhere to any regulations or legislation that affects our industry.
By affixing CE markings to every door or window we supply and install, it means that they not only conform to all EC directives that apply to them but they also can be moved freely throughout the European market.
As part of our CE compliance, we regularly draw up a Declaration of Conformity, which states that the product meets all current requirements.
If you would like any more information about our CE compliance or the rules and regulations that govern it, please do not hesitate to contact one of our helpful and friendly team. They will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
- DoPD 2.doc
- DoPW22 FF .doc
- DoPD 2.doc
- DoPW24 FF .doc
- DoPW25 FF .doc
- DoPW26 FF .doc
- CE Label Door Template 2.pdf
- CE Label Door Template.pdf
- CE Label Window Template 2.pdf
- CE Label Window Template.pdf
- CE marking Aluminium Panic Bar.pdf
- CE marking Fine Fold aluminium.pdf
- CE marking Glass Services Ltd DOP annealed sealed units.pdf
- CE marking Glass Services Ltd DOP`s.pdf
- FPC Glaze-Tech Services Ltd PDF.pdf
- Thermal performance chart copy 2.pdf